MHP CONTROL SERVICES S.L , s a leading and innovative company in the sector of Time Management, assuming the creation, design, development, and commercialization of its platform-software and biometric registration devices, which covers the Integral Service.
1. The vocation of the service, putting the client always first.
2. The development of human capital and the management of its talent, understanding that it is not possible to provide a quality service, without the necessary active involvement of its employees.
3. Technological independence: the devices offered and the access platform, are of own manufacture and development, allowing to provide a quality service, withself-sufficiency by minimizing the quota of intermediary providers,guaranteeing the contracting company, the uninterrupted service provision.
Given its consolidation in the national market and international expansion, MHP Control Services, aware that quality is essential for the provision of its service, has come establishing an express commitment of quality in their service. This commitment is part of a strategy aimed at risk management, business continuity, maintenance of the excellence of its service and the consolidation of a quality culture within the Organization.
Under this premise and, in accordance with the Quality Policy, MHP Control Services assumes the following commitments:
• Prioritize satisfaction and compliance with customer requirements, administrations public and private entities, interpreting their needs and disposing of resources necessary.
• Promote commitment to Quality, facilitating participation and valuing all innovative contributions of the staff.
• Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality System, in order to increase our competitiveness in the local, national and international market, through the use of process control tools, audits, risk analysis, processes disciplines, training and awareness of the use of tools.
• Comply with the legal requirements related to quality, as well as commitments acquired voluntarily.
• Ensure that quality service, to its customers, to its employees, and to other interested parties is treated ethically, in accordance with current laws and internal regulations.
• Promote the culture of quality as a basic objective of functioning and development of the processes and activities of the organization through awareness and training to their employees and transfer that concern to their customers.
• As part of the commitment of MHP Control Services, this Quality Policy will be disseminated to all levels of the Organization and made available to the public for its query.
It is the responsibility of the entire MHP Control Services organization to comply with the established, revise and update it periodically, through a process of continuous improvement.
Las Palmas of Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, August 31st, 2018
Moisés Hernández Padrón