MHP CONTROL SERVICES S.L, is configured as a leading and innovative company in the Time Management sector, assuming the creation, design, development, and marketing of its software platform and biometric registration devices, which cover the Integral Service.
MHP Control Services develops its activity, based on three fundamental pillars that give meaning to the mission and vision of the company:
1. The vocation of the service, always putting the client at the center of the activity.
2. The development of human capital and the management of talent, understanding that it is not possible to provide a quality service, without the necessary active involvement of its employees.
3. Technological independence: the devices offered and the access platform, are of own manufacture and development, allowing to provide a quality service, with self-sufficiency, having minimized the intermediaries suppliers, guaranteeing the company the continuous delivery of the service.
Given its consolidation in the national market and international expansion, MHP Control Services, aware that its activities can have an impact on the Environment and taking into account its social responsibility in protecting it, wants to make public its commitment through the following actions:
• Require compliance with the legal provisions and internal regulations established in the environment, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes, related to its environmental aspects.
• Prevent contamination in the environmental aspects caused by the operations carried out by the company.
• Reduce the environmental impacts generated by the performance of the company's activities.
• Periodically review the Environmental Policy and the management system in order to verify the degree of achievement of goals and objectives, their adequacy to the requirements of the environment, and the verification that the precept of continuous improvement is followed.
• Place goals with the necessary frequency to promote continuous improvement.
• Communicate the Environmental Policy to all the people who work for or on behalf of the company.
• Provide adequate training to all employees, motivating the development of good environmental practices, both at work and outside.
• To make this environmental policy available to the general public.
It is the responsibility of the entire MHP Control Services organization to comply with the established, review and update it periodically, through a process of continuous improvement.
This policy will be updated in the annual review by the Management, taking into account the evolution of the applicable legislation and the development of social expectations, with the object of ensuring the continued relevance and effectiveness of the system.
Las Palmas of Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, August 31st, 2018
D. Moisés Hernández Padrón