MHP CONTROL SERVICES S.L is configured as a leading and innovative company in the sector of Time Management, assuming the creation, design, development, Marketing and commercialization of its platform-software and biometric registration devices, which covers the Integral Service.
What does MHP want to achieve? Increase the quality and safety of service, as far as the processing of the data is concerned.
Applying among others the following measures:
1. MHP Control Service respects and applies rigorously, the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, users privacy, the confidence and security of personal data, in accordance with the laws that apply, in Concrete regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 (GDPR).
2. Considering the firm compromise of the management regarding the implementation of all measures aimed at the improvement of security safety and the treatment of data.
3. By the vocation of our service, the customer will be always the principal priority of the activities and objectives.
4. It establishes and applies performance criteria standardized, in accordance with the GDPR, lead to a more efficient service.
5. Understanding that it's not possible to provide a quality service that guarantees the respect and application of information security policies and the protection of data, without the necessary active involvement of its employees: We invest in training, in commitment and we have qualified and professional team members at our customer service, with the aim of achieving greater effectiveness in terms of the intended results: Safety security of the service provided.
6. The philosophy of MHP is sharing knowledge in a collaborative environment, including all departments, with the goal that every task where a personal data treatment takes place, is done in an exquisite way: For MHP the most important details are the data, and where the information is stored.
7. The devices and platform of access to the Integral Time Management Service, are of own production and development, allowing to provide a service of quality, independent, having reduced to a minimum the quota of intermediate suppliers, guaranteeing to the contracting company, the benefit uninterrupted service: Technological independence.
8. As it has become clear, MHP has made an important investment in the implementation of improvements and changes in its security measures, protocols, and training of its personnel.
These measures, endorsed and certified by the ISO 27001 and the National security scheme in Spain, aim to prove the technical and organisational solvency of MHP, as a manager of the treatment, both in the provision of its full Time Management Service, as well as processing data on the website, in which the treatment of personal information.
9. Users of the website and the Integral Time Management Service are informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points: The existence of a personal data processing, the identity and contact details, the contact details of the Data Protection Department, the purposes of the treatment, the legal basis on which the treatment is carried out, the recipients of the treatment, the categories of the data, the term or criterion of conservation of the information, the possibility of exercising both rights and new rights introduced by the GDPR, the consent and the possibility of withdrawing it at any time, if the treatment is not based on consent, the possibility of opposing treatment through a simple and free means, the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority, the existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment; as well as the existence of activity records as responsible and in charge of the treatment.
Las Palmas of Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, August 31st, 2018
D. Moisés Hernández Padrón