The website of mhp.es (http://www.mhp.es) Is an Internet domain, which contains a portal or website, which entitlement is of MHP CONTROL SERVICES s.l. (CIF B35664879), with registered corporate office in Las Palmas of Gran Canaria, in the Avenida Alcalde Ramirez Bethencourt, 12 local 2-2; 35004 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the general directorate of email firstname.lastname@example.org
The website of MHP CONTROL SERVICES, hereinafter MHP, aims to facilitate the user and their clients, information relating to their corporate activities and the services it offers, as well as provide services to distance to the latter to allow them to save time on travel and phone efforts with the different areas of MHP.
With this website, MHP intends to provide a useful service, so the suggestions of the users are welcome. It is important that you know that if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you must stop using the MHP website, since access to it implies acceptance of the same without reservations. The use of certain services offered in this site will be governed, in addition, by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The conditions set out below permitted the use of the website www.mhp.es
1. Access.There are certain parts of the website to which access is reserved to clients, through a user id and password. Non-registered users can visit the public sections of the portal, and should not try to never access to sections of restricted access, unless it has been authorised by the allocation of a user id and password.
2. Modificationes of the page and interruptions or errors in the access. MHP reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access.
MHP is not responsible for the failures that occur in the communications, not guaranteeing the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal and the services, therefore MHP does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website or its content . MHP will carry out, whenever there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those works tending to correct errors, restore communication and Update the contents.
3. Intellectual property. Unless expressly stated, the content of the website, images, texts and data are the property of MHP. Also, MHP owns its source code, design and navigation structure. MHP is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by the legislation of the intellectual property and its misuse can be object of penalties, even criminal.
Consultation or downloading of contents of the page or of any software will not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights on them.
The display, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered as a free transfer. Do not send information that can not be treated this way.
4. Security MHP, aware of the risks associated with facing the new challenges of extending its services over the Internet, has made stringent security measures to reduce such risks.
However, MHP cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, so that excludes any kind of liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the user or any third party, including those that occur in the services provided by third parties through this portal.
Users are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and email does not provide absolute security assurances. The user and MHP mutually exonerate each other from any liability arising from acts such as non-receipt or delay thereof, error or intercept of communications.
5. Content and linked pages. The information contained in this website, is for informational purposes only and in no case, constitutes legal advice. The policy of MHP is trying that the contents are always up to date, but it can happen that they are not, especially those of a normative character.
The function of links, or linkage, that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where you can expand or complete the data offered on this page. MHP will not be responsible for the result obtained through these links. In any case MHP does not assume any responsibility derived from the linked content from its website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that can produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files Of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Although the links are regularly monitored so that it does not happen, in the event that any user or a third party, consider that the content or services provided by the linked sites are illicit, violate values or constitutional principles, or injure property or rights of the user itself or a third party is requested to communicate immediately to MHP control Services S.L. (Avenida Alcalde Ramírez Bethencourt , 12 local 2-2; 35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) or via email: email@example.com the above mentioned circumstance, and especially if the linkage consists in:
6. Protection of personal data. The personal data related to this website respect the requirements of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
MHP will treat personal data collected through this website in compliance with current data protection regulations.
Users of the public area of this website are informed that the navigation IP provided by their ISP may be stored, for security reasons, for a year.
Except in a different sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be MHP Servicios de control S.L. (CIF B35664879), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, on Avenida Alcalde Ramírez Bethencourt, 12 local 2-2; 35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation.
7. Third party links to the website www.mhp.es. All third party links to the website must be to your home page, being expressly prohibited the deep links, framing and any other use of the website contents for unauthorized third parties.
8. Responsibility : MHP shall in no case be responsible for damages of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the lack of reading of this notice, or of a breach of the obligations specified in the conditions laid down in the same. Also, in accordance with these conditions, MHP excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the broadcast, diffusion, storage, putting available, reception, obtaining or access to the website or its contents.
MHP, therefore, is not responsible for the improper use of the portal and its contents and services, nor can it guarantee, even if its spirit, the certainty of its contents.
The user will be responsible for the damages that a negligent attitude of his could cause to this portal.
Jurisdiction. MHP and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to any controversy that may arise from access or use of the web to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain).
MHP informs you that the telephone calls you make to our line of personalized attention ( 34 900 36 38 34) will be recorded and incorporated into an automated file (during a certain time) with the purpose of managing its incidence, and be able to give course to their requests.